Force 10 Partners enjoys a reputation as solution-makers for distressed enterprises in nearly every sector — creating pragmatic and practical options; forging agreement where others struck an impasse; and hammering adversity into opportunity. As part of this success, Force 10 professionals provide value-creating strategic advice to a wide range of healthcare providers including Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Urgent Cares, Physician Groups, For Profit and Not-for-Profit Hospital Systems and other providers as well as payors.
Today’s healthcare landscape is more hostile to sustainable business success than ever before. The economic, demographic and regulatory environments in which hospitals and healthcare delivery systems operate today present gale-force headwinds. Not surprisingly, these adverse business conditions have placed an increasing number of hospitals and healthcare systems in financial distress; necessitating swift, decisive, fully-informed action to right the ship and plot a course to sustainable viability and growth.
The following is a sample of Force 10 professionals' healthcare restructuring and consulting engagements:
- Alliance HealthCare Services Inc.,Diagnostic Imaging and Radiation Oncology
- Beaumont Health System (MI)
- Bon Secours Health System
- CHA Health Systems
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Dignity Health
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Urgent Care and Related Debtors
- Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Luminance Recovery Centers
- Memorial Hermann Health System
- Providence Healthcare
- RWJBarnabas Health (St. Barnabas)
- Renaissance Surgical Arts
- Southern Inyo Healthcare District
- Southern Regional Medical Center (GA)
- St. Joseph Health System
- Steadman Philippon Orthopedic Sports Medicine Group and Research Institute
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation
To maximize impact in this challenging sector, Force 10 has augmented its industry-specific financial, strategic and analytical expertise with the addition of healthcare industry business professionals Jim Holland and Don Wise. Please read more about Jim and Don below.